between Mundaring and Northam
An annual event, is on again, on Saturday 22 and Sunday 23 August!
Two day: ride from Mundaring to Northam on Saturday, stay overnight and ride back on Sunday
Sunday: ride from Mundaring to Bakers Hill Pie Shop, Northam or somewhere in between and then ride back to Mundaring
More details soon.
Our 2019 event attracted 49 riders for the 2 days and 33 for the one day option.
- Thank you for a wonderfully organised weekend, it was my first time with the group, and I loved the adventure. The ride was great, all your volunteers were amazing, and the banter at Sunday morning breakfast was the best! I’ll be back for sure for any events that require knobbly tyres! Brenton
- It was an awesome weekend and a huge thank you. x Snoopy
- Thanks, it was my first time riding this trip. I found it well organised and I’ll be back next year. Yeolanda
- Thanks so much for a great weekend. You guys do an awesome job. I love the event and the cause. We want to support all your hard work. Rod
- Thanks for all your work for an awesome weekend. You even got the weather perfect! Tania