Open this link for
This was updated at 2pm on 22/9/2019
RIDERS WHO ARE DRIVING TO THE EVENT
Saturday: You need to meet us at Jarrahdene Campsite (group area) by noon. About 1.5km along Jarrahdene Rd to the left off Caves Rd in
Boranup. (Google maps – Jarrahdene Campsite). You will ride from there and return to your car later in the afternoon, then drive to the Venison Farm. Cars will be safe.
Sunday: your car stays at the Venison Farm while you ride. When all drivers (or deputies) return, all cars which don’t have a non-riding
driver will move to Dunsborough Country Club and a bus will meet you there and return you to the Venison Farm.
Monday: Collect your car at Dunsborough after riding..
Points to note (emailed to all riders on Wed 11 September):
1. Please print and read thoroughly the information sheet on the website http://www.lifecyclewa.com/information-sheet-offroad-2019/
Feel free to call or email me if you have questions.
2. Have you reached your $200 minimum fundraising yet (unless you are exempted as part of a family or couple or raised $200+ during the March OnRoad)?
3. Return riders, don’t forget to bring your clean blue vest for another line of stitching.
4. We will be bussing you to start points each morning. There will be a whiteboard with information set up at each stop, which you must consult to find out what happens on each leg.
5. For those on the bus, come ready to ride. You may want to bring a change of clothes in the bus for after the ride if it is wet. No access to luggage before camp in the evening.
6. For those of you who are driving yourselves down, I will send you a separate email to make sure you are clear on your logistics. We have 23 riders on the bus from Kelmscott and 26 driving themselves.
Email September 23
1. Barry and Sarah Walton, who have been OnRoad participants and support for many years, have recently purchased BIKE FORCE BALCATTA and are offering SPECIALS to Life Cycle participants. Check details in the OnRoad tab – bike servicing.
2. Todays’ reminders are:
Clean dirt from your bike before you leave home (DBCA requirement)
When cycling on roads all road rules apply. Additionally we will dismount to cross major roads (Caves Rd, Bussell Highway and Naturaliste Rd) – requirements of Shire approvals.
If you have one, please bring a red tail light for road sections (days 2 & 3)